TNG Third-Party Neutral Decision-makers
TNG consultants are experienced and available to serve your school or campus as third-party neutral decision-makers in hearings on sexual misconduct, discrimination, and other conduct code violations by students or employees. Together with our hearing advisor service and our external investigation service, TNG offers a full suite of external, neutral, objective, and impartial support for your Title IX and other resolution proceedings.
Typically, TNG does not perform all three roles for a client in any one case, though our broad network of allied firms allows us to help schools and colleges to outsource all three roles, if needed.
The TNG Third-Party Neutral service can also provide you with appeal officers, if needed. The TNG TPN service customarily offers our clients a single decision-maker, though we can offer a panel if that format is preferred. The flat-fee for this service includes:
- Review of client policies and procedures
- Two hours of procedures training with the client (if desired) for our TPN decision-maker, to ensure their familiarity with your procedures
- No substantive training is needed; our TPNs are subject matter and policy experts
- Attendance at the hearing
- Making a finding (using your standard of proof)
- Writing a substantive decision letter of outcome
- Review of decision letter with Title IX, student conduct, general counsel, etc.
- Delivering the outcome to the parties (if needed)
- Support for an appeal of the determination
TNG TPN is available case-by-case as you have need. Annual contracts for all cases are also available. For more information, please contact Kate Halligan at 610-579-3725 or email@example.com.