Safety and Security Assessments
The NCHERM Group, LLC, will provide an on-site visit (number of days varies based on the depth of the review) to review campus safety and security practices, policies, procedures, structures and mechanisms.
The NCHERM Group will:
- Conduct stakeholder meetings with relevant campus personnel;
- Review Clery Act and Title IX compliance relative to safety and security;
- Includes record spot-check
- Includes review of areas needed to prep for upcoming Campus SaVE Act compliance
- Assess behavioral intervention and threat assessment needs and capacities;
- Assess data access, management and records retention for pattern detection
- Assess emergency management and crisis response protocols;
- Assess fire safety federal legal compliance;
- Assess missing persons federal legal compliance;
- Assess campus training and preparedness;
- Tour campus facilities at all relevant sites;
- Conduct "secret shopper" attempts to test security parameters in place;
- Conduct surveys and/or focus groups with relevant campus constituencies, to amass and assess subjective feedback and perceptions of safety/security;
- Assess needs for MOUs and reporting protocols with local law enforcement;
- Review emergency and timely warning protocols and mechanisms.
- Oral summary of findings on site, presented at the end of the visit;
- Comprehensive written report of findings, identifying strengths, weaknesses and suggestions for policy, procedure, protocol and practice revisions, with model language and resources offered where applicable.
- Written Clery Act compliance review.
For more information contact Kate Halligan, Vice President of Client Relations, at email@example.com or (610) 579-3725.