Online Training Portal Info
In conjunction with our CCC program, individuals and institutions alike can now take advantage of our Online Training Portal service. This system allows users to log in to view video-based trainings and accumulate credits. The system is based on purchasing "tokens," or views, that are valid for any online training in the system.
- Specific online trainings include learning outcomes and pre- and post-tests, which institutions may find useful for assessing outcomes attainment for faculty, staff and student training
- Purchase online trainings and distribute tokens, or viewing rights, to users at your institution
- Create and name groups of your users for the purpose of distributing tokens
- View information for your users, including name, email address and certification status
- View and export the pass/fail rate for your users who have viewed an online training
- Prompt and remind your users to view specific online trainings by deadline dates
- Generate a link that can be emailed to your users from your institution's email system, which will enable them to create an account that is pre-associated with your institution
- Upload a logo to be displayed on the landing page for your users (.png or.jpg format, not to exceed 500KB)
- Change/update your name/email address/address/phone
- Download a printable certificate (.PDF) listing your certification type and the dates of your certification period
- View number of current credits for certification period, as well as number of remaining credits to be earned for certification period
- View one year in advance to track any "rollover" credits
- Link your account to your institution, if your institution has an account and approves such action
Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions. TNG looks forward to your participation in these exciting opportunities!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at 610-993-0229.