Host a Training Event
Interested in bringing one of TNG's expert consultants to your campus but only have a few staff who need training? Or perhaps you have been brainstorming ways other colleges in your area can pool their resources for training and professional development? Consider hosting a training event on your campus! Our training events provide the opportunity for a broader number of institutions and attendees to receive valuable training. In exchange for hosting and managing on-site logistical coordination, the host campus can send up to 10 attendees to the training at no charge.
TNG and its affiliate organizations, ATIXA and NaBITA, are currently collecting Requests for Proposals for campus host sites for the coming year. We provide the consultant, materials, comprehensive instructions on the host process and requirements, and a member of our client relations team to answer any questions and connect with you throughout the RFP, planning, and execution process. You provide the location and resources for a great event!
For more information about hosting a training event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to review the benefits of hosting a training.
Click here to review hosting requirements.
- Higher Education Risk Management Certification Institute (HERM-CI)
- Red Flags Rule Compliance
- First Amendment
- FERPA and Confidentiality Training
- Hearing Board/Panel Training (Sexual Misconduct or General Misconduct)
- Risk Management for Student Organizations, including Greek life
- Risk Management Training for Athletics
- Special Relationships - The Duty of Care is a Duty to Care
- BIT Foundations Certification Course
- BIT Best Practices Certification Course
- Case Management & Intervention Certification Course
- Advanced Violence Risk Assessment Certification Course
- BIT Master Class Certification Course
- PreK-12 BIT Basics Certification Course
- The Extremist Risk Intervention Scale Training
- Structured Interview for Violence Risk Assessment (SIVRA-35) Training
- BIT Tune-Up
- Title IX Coordinator Level One Certification Course
- Pressures, Politics, Sanctions, Minors & MOUs: Title IX Coordinator Level Two Training & Certification Course
- Compliance & Case Management: Title IX Coordinator Level Three Training & Certification Course
- Trainer Training: What Title IX Coordinators Need to Know about Advocacy, Prevention, & Trauma: Title IX Coordinator Level Four Training & Certification Course
- Bias & Cultural Competencies: Title IX Coordinator Level Five Training & Certification Course
- Civil Rights Investigator Level One Certification Course
- Civil Rights Investigator Level Two Certification Course
- Sexual Violence Case Processing & Resolution: Civil Rights Investigator Level Three A Training & Certification Course
- Sexual Harassment Case Processing & Resolution: Civil Rights Investigator Level Three B Training & Certification Course
- Title IX Due Process: Civil Rights Investigator Level Four Training & Certification Course
- Climate Surveys, VAWA Compliance & Strategic Prevention Training
- 504 Coordinator Certification Training
- Title IX Compliance and Athletics
- Campus Victim/Survivor Advocate and Campus-Serving Victim/Survivor Advocate Training
- Title IX Tune-Up
If there is a training topic you need that you don’t see here, just ask!
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed within three weeks of submission. The decision to host an event operates on a "first come, first served" basis and is determined by variables such as presenter availability, regional location, and proximity to other institutions and training events, training demand, and the quality of completion for the criteria outlined above.